Strong Joints & Bones POWDER - Best dog joint functions and recovery supplement in powder form.
WHEN TO USE
Use Strong Joints & Bones POWDER joint supplements for dogs to strengthen and recover hip & joint functions and improve the wellbeing of your dog!
- On daily bases for prophylactic and preventive purposes to maintain hip & joint care for dogs
- For recovery and therapy after trauma or surgery to ensure pain relief and anti-inflammatory properties
- For degenerative and rheumatic diseases
- Easy dosage for large breed dogs, convenient to mix with feed.
Strong Joints & Bones POWDER provides efficient joint care for dogs in cases of arthritis, dysplasia. If you notice that your dog is experiencing stiffness in joints and pain in movements, start using this functional feed supplement to reduce the discomfort.
If your dog engages in increased physical activities, we recommend support with additional dog supplements on a daily basis to provide the necessary nutrition to maintain joint and hip health throughout the pet’s life.
Joint supplements for dogs to treat stiffness, dysplasia, arthritis and provide prophylactic joint and bone care.
- Medium and large dogs over 50kg.
- Especially recommended for: Labradors, Golden Retrievers, German Shepherd, Hungarian hound, Great Danes, Mastiffs.
Make the joy of an active lifestyle a part of your dog’s every day!
These are the joint supplements for dogs you have been looking for!
Thanks to our special MSM, D-Glucosamine HCL, and Marine Chondroitin formula, Strong Joints & Bones POWDER will work as a functional feed supplement to strengthen and recover joint function, as well as provide the necessary amount of liquid, lubricating them.
The active substances in this preparation will:
- Stop joint stiffness and lubricate joints
- Recover joint surface
- Improve blood circulation
- Work as natural pain relief and anti-inflammatory remedy.
- Powder substance is easy to dose and mix with feed.
Pharmacological properties and active substances:
- D-Glucosamine HCL is necessary for the recovery of joint surfaces and for the synthesis of collagen, prostaglandin, and Hyaluronic acid.
- Vitamin Ester C® - a patented form of vitamin C, an antioxidant with a prolonged effect, pH neutral (does not damage enamel, does not irritate digestive tract mucosa), period of withdrawal from the body – no less than 24 hours.
- Marine Chondroitin strengthens the effect of D-Glucosamine HCL, provides the specific amount of liquid necessary to joints (lubricates the joint).
- Methylsulfonylmethane (MSM) – is a natural source of organic sulfur. MSM is the main building block of connective tissue. MSM promotes intracellular metabolism, activates and ensures the synergetic effectiveness of the other components. MSM is an important hair and skin nutrient.
- Boswellia (Boswellia serrata) 65% extract is a natural anti-inflammatory agent with painkilling properties. It also improves blood circulation.
30 DAY MONEY BACK GUARANTEE
SUPPLEMENT FACTS AND STORAGE
One spoon of Strong Joints & Bones POWDER dog supplement contains the following active substances:
|Methylsulfonylmethane - MSM (Source of natural sulfur)||1120 mg|
|D-Glucosamine HCL||1125 mg|
|Vitamin Ester C®||245 mg|
|Marine Chondroitin||245 mg|
|Boswellia 65% extract||75 mg|
- Period of validity - 26 months from date of manufacture
- Storage temperature ±0°C to +25°C. Relative humidity of not more than 75%.
Best quality ingredients
Strong Joints & Bones POWDER dog supplements contain MSM, D-Glucosamine HCL, Vitamin Ester C®, Marine Chondroitin, and Boswellia. Our world-class pharmacists have spent years of research to make the best supplements for your pet.
Trusted by thousands
Because of the quality and friendly price, the effectiveness of GIGI VET dog supplements has already been proven. Hundreds of thousands of dogs and their owners in more than 15 countries have already been returning customers.
In two decades the GIGI VET brand has helped to reach impressive dog health results. Our experts continue to bring the best quality food supplements for your pets.