FOR CATS Joints and Bones - Cat Joint Function Support and Recovery Supplement
WHEN TO USE
Choose FOR CATS Joints & Bones cat supplement to support overall cat health and support joint and bone functions. It will improve the wellbeing of your cat!
- Give this cat joint supplement on daily bases for prophylactic and preventive purposes to maintain joint functions
- It is efficient in recovery and therapy after trauma or surgery. This cat supplement has pain relief and anti-inflammatory properties
- Start using these supplements for cats instantly if your cat has degenerative and rheumatic diseases.
We were looking for efficient cat vitamins that would relieve joint pain and symptoms of arthritis. FOR CATS Joints & Bones cat supplements with glucosamine and MSM were the first ones to have results! My 10-year-old Fred could jump in my lap again and enjoy his daily activities. This GIGI VET product improves cat health on many levels.
FOR CATS Joints & Bones provides efficient joint care in cases of osteoarthritis. When you notice that your cat is less active and slower in movements, most probably it is experiencing stiffness in joints and pain when moving. Start using this cat joint supplement to reduce discomfort.
The most common signs of cat health and joint problems are:
- Stiffness when walking
- Lameness in one or more legs
- Swollen and / or sore joints
- Difficulty getting up and down
- Reluctance to go up / down the stairs
- Avoidance jumping on favourite spots in the house
Efficient cat joint supplements relieve stiffness, arthritis and provide prophylactic joint and bone care.
FOR CATS Joints & Bones vitamīni kaķiem contains such important ingredients as Glucosamine for cats and MSM for cats that will provide the necessary nutrition to maintain joint and hip health throughout the pet’s life.
As a cat owner, you know how important for cat health and wellbeing is the joy of movement. It is your responsibility to help to maintain its health. Luckily cat joint problems are not life-threatening. However, you can prevent discomfort by ensuring enough nutritional support with the right cat supplements
FOR CATS Joints & Bones cat joint supplements are suitable for small cats up to 5kg and for bigger cats 5-10kg. You should support cat health, no matter the age. Both adult and senior cats will benefit from these cat supplements.
Especially recommended from an early age for: Persians, Siamese, Norwegian Forest cat, Bengal Cat and Main Coons.
If questions like “Which cat vitamins are suitable for my cat? “ or “ How to choose the right cat supplements? “ overwhelms you, we welcome you to contact us directly! We will be happy to help you make the decision from which cat supplements your cat’s health will benefit the most.
Keep your cat’s joy of active lifestyle possible for longer!
After more than 15 years of veterinary expertise on cat health, we can encourage you that these cat joint supplements are the ones you have been looking for!
No more need to separately look for Glucosamine for cats or and MSM for cats. This cat supplement includes all the necessary ingredients to support cat's health.
Even if your cat is healthy and has no signs of joint problems, we recommend supplementing its daily feed with additional cat supplements on a daily basis.
Thanks to our special MSM, D-Glucosamine HCL, and Marine Chondroitin formula, FOR CATS Strong Joints & Bones will work as a cat joint supplement to strengthen and recover joint function, as well as provide the necessary amount of liquid, lubricating them.
The active substances in this preparation will:
- Stop joint stiffness and lubricate joints
- Recover joint surface
- Improve blood circulation
- Work as natural pain relief and anti-inflammatory remedy.
Pharmacological properties and active substances:
- D-Glucosamine HCL is necessary for the recovery of joint surfaces and for the synthesis of collagen, prostaglandin, and Hyaluronic acid.
- Vitamin Ester C® - a patented form of vitamin C, an antioxidant with a prolonged effect, pH neutral (does not damage enamel, does not irritate digestive tract mucosa), period of withdrawal from the body – no less than 24 hours.
- Marine Chondroitin strengthens the effect of D-Glucosamine HCL, provides the specific amount of liquid necessary to joints (lubricates the joint).
- Methylsulfonylmethane (MSM) – is a natural source of organic sulfur. MSM is the main building block of connective tissue. MSM promotes intracellular metabolism, activates and ensures the synergetic effectiveness of the other components. MSM is an important hair and skin nutrient.
- Boswellia (Boswellia serrata) 65% extract is a natural anti-inflammatory agent with painkilling properties. It also improves blood circulation.
30 DAY MONEY BACK GUARANTEE
SUPPLEMENT FACTS AND STORAGE
One pill of FOR CATS Joints & Bones supplement contains the following active substances:
|Methylsulfonylmethane - MSM (Source of natural sulfur)
|Vitamin Ester C®
|Boswellia 65% extract
- Period of validity - 26 months from date of manufacture
- Storage temperature ±0°C to +25°C. Relative humidity of not more than 75%.
Best quality ingredients
FOR CATS Joints & Bones dog supplements contain MSM, D-Glucosamine HCL, Vitamin Ester C®, Marine Chondroitin, and Boswellia. Our world-class pharmacists have spent years of research to make the best supplements for your pet.
Trusted by thousands
Because of the quality and friendly price, the effectiveness of GIGI VET dog supplements has already been proven. Hundreds of thousands of dogs and their owners in more than 15 countries have already been returning customers.
In two decades the GIGI VET brand has helped to reach impressive dog health results. Our experts continue to bring the best quality food supplements for your pets.